Cleantech Finland at Havana International Trade Fair with Casa Finlandesa
Join the Cleantech Finland stand at Havana International Trade Fair (FIHAV) on 30.10. – 4.11. in Cuba! Cleantech Finland partners with Casa Finlandesa to make this new, unique opportunity happen.
FIHAV is the most important trade fair in Cuba and in the Caribbean. The event has been organized annually since 1983.
All sectors of Cuban economy will be represented in FIHAV. The fair puts together the most complete national and international trade exhibition, and enables exhibitors and professional visitors to establish commercial contacts and close business operations.
Multi-sector trade fair with emphasis on Cleantech, Construction (ports, airports, etc.), Machinery and Equipment, Technology and Services.
Foreign Investment Law
Cuba adopted a new Foreign Investment Law in 2014, which closely assosiates Cuba to international trade, together with Special Economic Development Zone of Mariel and its Container Terminal. Several Cuban institutions (e.g. CEPEC, Chamber of Commerce and Cubaexport) are working on strengthening the Cuban export and on attracting foreign invest in Cuba. In particular, Cleantech and Construction know-how have a huge demand in Cuba's transition to a new era.
Your Company's visibility at the Finnish Stand
- One-on-one meetings
- Visibility at the Cleantech Finland stand
- Meetings with specific Cuban companies
- Reporting after the event
- Spanish, English and Finnish speaking representation at stand all the time
- "Doing Business with Finland" Seminar (TBC)
- Additionally: Company roll-up / posters, flyers / brochures, other marketing material, product samples
- 2500€ (+VAT), Shipping fare not included
- 1000€ (+VAT) by 30.6.2016
- 1500€ (+VAT) by 30.9.2016
If your company attends the fair, Casa Finlandesa will assist on necessary arrangements.
Hanna Sarkeala, Casa Finlandesa Ltd.
Event website here.