GLOBE 2016 Conference & Innovation Expo
Are you interested in participating the GLOBE 2016 – The Leadership Summit for Sustainable Business Conference & Innovation Expo in Vancouver on 2-4 March 2016?
GLOBE is North America’s largest Leadership Summit for Sustainable Business. There are two components of the GLOBE that run in parallel – the Conference and the Expo:
The Globe Conference
• Nearly two thousand business and government leaders from over 50 countries will come together to network and advance global business and sustainability agendas.
The Globe Innovation Expo
• The 2016 expo has strong focus on cleantech solutions
• B2B networking
• Challenge pitch program
Why to participate
• High-level Finnish visibilty and key note spekers (Matti Lievinen, Pekka Sauri)
• OPTION: Suomi-Finland booth (place for companies be to visible)
• Match-making opportunity
• Vancouver’s strategic location as a gateway to the US and Asia markets
• Vancouver supports companies with a dedicated green agenda
• Vancouver has quickly become known as a major cleantech hub, with hundreds of cleantech companies boasting global and cross-sectoral expertise
• International & rich investor network
There is an option for companies to participate in Suomi- Finland / Cleantech Finland booth. (Finland has preliminary reservation for 36 m2 booth, which can be used to promote participating companies)
Are you interested?
Mika Finska – Cleantech Finland, +358 40 34 33 462
Jyri Arponen – Tekes, + 358 50 5577 874
Nina Harjula – Nordic Innovaton Accelerator Oy, +358 50 518 0915
Visit Globe website: http://www.globeseries.com