Finnish high-performance buildings knowhow lands at BauZ in Vienna
Finland’s arctic environment is a great testbed for next-generation high-performance buildings
Challenges in construction and living need world-class solutions. Cleantech Finland will help you design, build, and operate smart high-performance buildings with greater energy effciency, lower life cycle costs, better indoor air quality, and higher levels of comfort.
Advanced Finnish insulation materials, indoor air quality systems, doors, and windows establish a solid base for favorable and healthy working and living environments. Finnish novel renewable energy solutions and IoT expertize also reduce the environmental load along with increasing the sustainability and energy-efficiency of built environments.
You have an excellent chance to catch up with the Finnish high-performance buildings knowhow, as Cleantech Finland's High-Performance Buildings export delegation is present at BauZ - Vienna Congress on 15-17 February 2017.
The Finnish companies at the event and available for discussions will be:
- Intelligent ventilation company AirD
- Sustainability service provider Bionova
- Insulation company Finnfoam
- Smart heating service provider Fourdeg
- Provider of IoT-solutions for centrally heated buildings Leanheat
- Specialist in balcony and terrace glasses Lumon
- Heating automation solutions company Salusfin
- Infrastructure service provider Sito.
- Cleantech advisory service Solved.
Petri Lintumäki, Program Manager, High Performance Buildings Growth Program
+358 40 343 3299, firstname.lastname@example.org
Werner Merzeder, Trade Commissioner, Finpro Austria
+43 664 308 6037, email@example.com