Marimatic brings waste expertise to eco environment in Zhuhai, China
MetroTaifun solves waste and pollution problems in modern cities
- MetroTaifun, the world's most modern Automatic Waste Collection System (AWCS), conveys waste & recyclables through underground and/or above-ground pipelines.
- The pipeline network can extend up to 4 km (2.5 miles) from the waste collection point.
- MetroTaifun has been utilized in various applications; large and small, including hospitals, residential areas, industrial areas and shopping centers, sports complexes, hybrid and mobile systems.
- In Zhuhai, MetroTaifun AWCS collects household waste from 18 high-rise buildings, 1 office tower and a pedestrian street with restaurants and shops.
- The solution comfortably serves the needs of 7,000 residents and additional restaurants and shops with 6 recycling stations. The volume of daily waste is huge, around 12 tons.
- MetroTaifun solution ensures sorting for paper, cardboard and plastic.
We specialize in Automated Solid Waste Collection Systems (AWCS) and vacuum conveying systems for underground waste collection. Our environmentally friendly solutions help customers to collect and sort waste effectively.
The company manufactures two types of automatic waste collection systems: The Taifun® solution was launched in the 1980s for use in industrial applications and bio waste, and the MetroTaifun® solution has specifically designed for subterranean conveyance of solid municipal waste, both commercial waste and household waste. The number of pneumatic waste collection systems supplied has already topped 3000 and have been installed in more than 40 countries.
Our high-tech waste collecting solutions are scalable for various customer needs: large residential areas, housing estates, hospitals and nursing homes, airports and terminals as well as food production lines, professional kitchens and marine.
Nordics, the Netherlands, France, Spain, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, China and South Korea.
Production facilities in Finland and Estonia. Demo facility with the world’s largest R&D and demonstration Automatic Solid Waste Collection System in Finland.