Vexve builds sustainable energy infrastructures in China for the long term
- China ratified the Paris climate agreement in September 2016. China’s past two five-year plans as well as the future five-year plan focus on sustainable energy solutions and increasing energy efficiency.
- Xingtai is a city in the southern Hebei province, with a population of approximately 7.1 million people. It’s also among the cities that have most challenges with air quality in China.
- By increasing the centralized heating area and replacing small, coal-based heating units with district heating, Xingtai will reduce the amount of greenhouse emissions and improve the air quality in the city.
- The Xingtai District Heating Company is building a 20 km long main transmission line from the power plant outside the city to the city center. The main transmission line will also cover part of the heating demand for the suburban area it passes through.
- Together with trusted partner Beijing CQV Trading Co. Ltd, Vexve has delivered DN 1400 butterfly valves with gears to the project. These valves have a diameter of 1.4 meters.
- Vexve valves and actuators were successfully installed during summer 2015.
Vexve is known as a leading expert and solution provider in the district energy sector, providing products and services representing the highest level of Finnish cleantech expertise.
Developed for demanding applications in the district energy sector, Vexve valve and control products and hydraulic control solutions are essential to the smart optimization of a modern city’s energy distribution network.
District energy companies, district energy equipment manufacturers, contractors
China, Russia, Europe, North America and the Middle East
Turnover: EUR 46 million (2015)
Employees: 160 (2015)